Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody!!!!!

Rejoice :D I'm in the mood for a GIVEAWAY!!!!!

To celebrate my 1000th post on SlingshotForum (which is soon due to happen) I'll draw these 2 mini-slingshots and send them to the winner!!

One is a olive wood mini-slingshot, finger brace grip style, with TBS bands. The other is a plinker made out of cork oak wood, with 107 office rubber bands. The two have custom made pouches, given to me by a dear friend of mine ;)

RULES OF THE DRAW

- Every contestant must post in this thread the phrase "I'm in" and a small thought about slingshots (optional).

- Every contestant must be a registered member of this Forum for, at least, 1 month.

-The cut-off deadline of this draw is on the 24th of January 2013 (one week to respond)

- From the 24th of January onwards, I'll post a video of the draw and the winner (the date of the draw is uncertain, but I'll try to be as quick as possible)

- The winner will be informed by PM of the results of the draw and all the details of the dispatch will be arranged.

If anyone wants to participate, but have any kind of doubt, please feel free to ask in this same topic. This is the first draw that I've made, so if any of the moderators want to advice me on some detail, go ahead!! I'll be grateful

Thanks everybody ...Q

Attachments

G

·
Well, I am in. And I have altered my signature to contain the small comment about slingshots that I have to make.

Any frame is a good frame, a band set is a lot of work.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you sure you want to give those beauties away?!

Damn...

I don't know if can participate, because im from Germany.

If it's cool for you

I'M IN!
?????????? ...Of course you can participate!!

·
See The Target
21,430 Posts
I'M IN! The olive wood is gorgeous and would be well taken care of in my home and would have other playmates to keep it company.They would have a loving home. I promise.

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
Im in, and have always been a fan of your slingshots, that shouldn't be weakened by the fact that I am a fan of slingshots in general. :)

I am anxious to see the vid, do some talking so I can put a voice to your posts when I read them ( right now every post I read has my voice in my head :) )

I don't want this to persuade your hand during the drawing, put I just wanted to point to the fact that the 24th is my birthday :)...

LGD

·
Super Moderator
10,990 Posts
Oh, Q-man. You should have NEVER posted photos of those slingshots! :rofl: I already have WAYYY too many slingshots, but I cannot resist having a chance at one of these. Soooo I'm In!!!

Cheers ..... Charles

·
The King of Kings ...There is only 1...
1,701 Posts
Well both of these are beautifull and well built. "Im In"

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Im in, and have always been a fan of your slingshots, that shouldn't be weakened by the fact that I am a fan of slingshots in general. :)

I am anxious to see the vid, do some talking so I can put a voice to your posts when I read them ( right now every post I read has my voice in my head :) )

I don't want this to persuade your hand during the drawing, put I just wanted to point to the fact that the 24th is my birthday :)...

LGD
Man, I;m glad I'm not alone with the voices. Thankfully they're contained to this forum!

I'm in Q... You do amazing work!

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Q- I'm in. As always your work is very well done. Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to own a "Q"

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Olive is rare in m Minnesota, i'm in!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'M IN i love your slingshots they all look so nice.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts