Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I made my first can cut today. Not long ago I broke my first target.

I am really digging this new level of accuracy that consistent practice has allowed me to have.

33', same flips, at least 100 shots daily, same bands, same pouch, same ammo, etc...

I use .55mm Usopp 5/8" (16mm) straight cuts and Warrior microfiber Knight pouch with 5/16" (8mm) on my custom LBS (has a foregrip).

The can was an 8oz Cherry Pepsi...disgusting beverage. Never listen to teenagers, they have horrible taste. hahaha...

I also won our neighborhood contest by guessing closest the number of candy corn kernels in a jar. Very similar to 3/8" (9.5mm) in a can. hahaha...

Happy Halloween, flipsters.

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Now your a can killer u need to build quick connection can hanger from coat hanger.Way better than what your doing m8

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Thanks, Ere'body!

Day 2 and another can down...in about 25 minutes. I, with purpose, was able to crease the can...then cut each edge before aiming at the middle.

When I was hitting I was on fire...but mostly missed the can altogether. Weird and fun times.

A video of notes- NO SHOOTING in the video. I will try to video my 3rd cut...the last shots. Nobody has time to watch the whole process. hahaha...

Attachments

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
Now your a can killer u need to build quick connection can hanger from coat hanger.Way better than what your doing m8
"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm a clothes closet, the clothes are on the floor because someone stole the hangers!"

Enjoy!
THWACK!

Reactions: MakoPat and Covert5
1 - 20 of 27 Posts