Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hahaha...Y'all are cracking me up!

I have thick can next..evaporated milk (thoroughly bleached and cleaned to avoid the smell)...as thick as a bean can but with a soda can opening.

I've been making pies. A lot of people call it Hunting season or football season, but I call pie season.

Reactions: SJAaz

· Premium Member
3,334 Posts
MP You are shooting like a pro. Those vicious man eating cans don't stand a chance!
I like your setup. "down the hall, around the dresser, over the top and into the can"! You know, you have to call your shots to make it legal. :)
JSAaz, I believe you may have been in a few pool halls. We used to have lean down under the cigarette smoke and I only played for money one time...mostly just the next game and to keep the table. 1 quarter a game back then in a the back of a gas station with 4 very short tables.

Played an old grade school teacher turned community college professor for a Bowling grade...I could not and cannot bowl. He ran to the 8 ball and ran the table with 3 rail bank to cut the 8 in the bottom corner pocket after he corner hooked me on the same end of the table.

We were playing to establish that I knew the principles of bowling and a B. I got an A because he had not saw the shot and thought I was blowing smoke. hahaha...we still talk online.
Mr. Russell also confiscated many of my slingshots in 5th and 8th grade.

Reactions: SJAaz

· Registered
2,754 Posts
MP You are shooting like a pro. Those vicious man eating cans don't stand a chance!
I like your setup. "down the hall, around the dresser, over the top and into the can"! You know, you have to call your shots to make it legal. :)
JSAaz, I believe you may have been in a few pool halls. We used to have lean down under the cigarette smoke and I only played for money one time...mostly just the next game and to keep the table. 1 quarter a game back then in a the back of a gas station with 4 very short tables.

Played an old grade school teacher turned community college professor for a Bowling grade...I could not and cannot bowl. He ran to the 8 ball and ran the table with 3 rail bank to cut the 8 in the bottom corner pocket after he corner hooked me on the same end of the table.

We were playing to establish that I knew the principles of bowling and a B. I got an A because he had not saw the shot and thought I was blowing smoke. hahaha...we still talk online.
Mr. Russell also confiscated many of my slingshots in 5th and 8th grade.
I have been known to toast a few old friends on rare occasions :alky: You are right, used to come home smelling like the bottom of an ashtray.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.