Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I know some of you know me already and I have even traded with some of you but I never really introduce myself. Well it's been a year since I joined and guess I will do it now. My name is Jesus Aaron Sepulveda and my initials make my username as you can see JAS I am originally from Texas, currently active in the AF. I have been stationed in Germany and now back in the States in Alabama I got into slinging just by curiosity, i had a slingshot as a kid like most of us did but grew up and forgot about it and got back into it a year ago and man I love it. I can shoot virtually anywhere with a slingshot and it's very affordable compared to going to the range and shooting which I also enjoy but don't do it as often. I consider you all friends and I appreciate all the tips and help given. Thanks and sling safe :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
Thanks for stepping up to the Intro Jesus! Anyone hanging out on this Forum need not feel like they can't just jump in and start talking slingshots. Try to remember we are all just 7 years old here!

·
See The Target
22,201 Posts
Good to have you aboard . Stick around for many more .

Reactions: JASling

·
Registered
676 Posts
Re-Hi Jesus! I love slings for that same reason. Can take and shoot stuff ANYWHERE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts