Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hi just thought you would like to see these before they go to Louis aka whipcrackdeadbunny
we put the holes in for the tubes so its a 2 in 1 POCKET POACHER NOW!

hope you like them
GOOD HUNTING LOUIS

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hi everone there will be a slight name change on this catapult/slingshot from pocket hunters TO POCKET POACHER.
We would like to state it was never our intention to pass of our products as a hunter catapult the trade name of fish a member of this forum
we are sorry for any confusion that this may give rise to.
MILBRO PRO_SHOT UK
Pete

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Which ones would be stronger against fork hits? The aluminium or the brass?
Hi the harder metal is the brass but the aluminium will take fork it no problem

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hi Pete great name POCKET POACHER thats what i have been calling my catapults that i make and sell on ebay LOL

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Hi Pete great name POCKET POACHER thats what i have been calling my catapults that i make and sell on ebay LOL
hi louis hope your OK with it ? fast running out of names

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
I can't wait; they look absolutely great. I'm going try many types of bands, and I'm going to scare a lot of the local critters. Thanks mate, I owe you one.
I can't wait to see what you get with them mate!

·
Registered
606 Posts
hi louis hope your OK with it ? fast running out of names

[/quote]

No worries Pete i am fine with it mate. I think your Pocket Poacher is a great name and a well thought out design. The whole reason for joining this site was for sharing new designs and ideas. I have made a great number of friends here and met some really great people. I Love your POCKET POACHER and feel it will become a instant classic

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Came through this morning gents; I put some bands on these fine looking, light and sturdy, well sized catapults, they performed excellently. I'll be shooting all week, trying set-ups (though I've no tubes at the moment) and I'll have a written review (to the best of my ability, if you want me to cover something, please let me know) by this time next week; if all goes to plan. Let me say this for now though, they feel good and strong in the hands; they want to be gripped hard it seems, and they seem to hum with anticipation of the coming flurry.
hehehe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.