Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Good shot as always! When I visit my father, I'll be sure to have a good stock of 1/2" lead. It's full of jackrabbits there!
Can't wait to let loose the fiery wrath of lead with 3/4 butterfly!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Way to go Joey! You guys got some big ones out there for sure and tasty I'll bet.Ill be switching over to rabbit soon.
Right now it's squirrel city here. The little suckers are trying to take over.
Nice shootn buddy!......not a bad looking flip either. Nice one Mr. Brooks!
Thanks buddy!!! :) I would trade some of these rabbits for some of your squirrels! !! Lol ..I actually prefer squirrel over rabbit ... but not as many here ! .. as long as you have some tasty critters around then we hunters are in paradise!! :) ... that's awesome !!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yah buddy! Nothing better ! ... I bet nothing wants to move !!! .. I wouldn't either ha ha .. I bet those bunnies up there have some thick pelt!!! . I would probably use lead on those guys ! Hope this winter don't get too nasty for you guys ! Stay warm dude!
J5 nice living of the fat of the land man things not cooperating up here snowing and blowing nothing wants to move in this weather have not seen snow this early in a long time

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Pat!! .. I love rabbit also .. so many ways to cook it huh! ... keep shooting .. and before his know it .. you will be putting the ball right through the head!! .. either way though .. get em!! .. nothing wrong with a rifle .. it does it even better!!
Nice shots!
I have been tempted to take a few rabbits... with my .20. Slingshots skills are not up to it yet.

I love pan fried rabbit with beer gravy...and biscuits.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh ya!!! .. that's the only way I shoot when hunting .. 3/4 butterfly .. I love using .36 call lead .. hits hard and it still somewhat fast!! Hope u get em buddy!!
Good shot as always! When I visit my father, I'll be sure to have a good stock of 1/2" lead. It's full of jackrabbits there!
Can't wait to let loose the fiery wrath of lead with 3/4 butterfly!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.