Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick go after work had a ten minute window before it got to dark to see, managed to light the back one I had it sitting to low at the front so missed it, i don't think I am going to be shooting much at all this week as alot of rain is forecast all week so will have to wait and see. On the video the match flies out if you look up to the top left corner you will see it fly through the air eyes peeled. at 2.24 min

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
I so enjoy listening to your vids and challenging myself to understand that accent!

Oh, yeah, your shooting is impressive too!

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
I so enjoy listening to your vids and challenging myself to understand that accent!

true that knoll, i enjoy listening to Hawk. plus he just keeps going, i dont know if i might go for something larger like i am now lol

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

What accent
One more work day to go but the rains here so fingers crossed as I hope to get out their and on this again.

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
You guys are too much! I would be happy just to hit the match ... I am rooting for your success.

Cheers ...... Charles

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would it be more doable if the matches were side-by-side with small space between?
yep thinking about that to and will certainly give it a go, but will still keep trying the way it is already as it has a very good chance, it is only a matter of time before it happens be patient. Hark at me that's something i'm usually short of.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.