103 Posts
hello i was bored today so i decided to make a new slingshot but i made 2
the first one is full mahogany sypo en the second mahogany sypo and plywood

reply please so i know what you think

Attachments

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
I like them both. The first one best. Please show them again once you have applied a finish. I think they are going to be real beauties. Looks like they're gonna want some strong bands, too. What are you planning?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would recommend to by from the sellers here on the forum! Great products and fast shipping! So far I have bought from Fish, and Flatband! Both did a great job and did a realy fast shiping! Could not be more pleased! And the comunication was great!

Send them a PM and everything will work great! I have never hear any complaints from anyone who have bought from them!
Good luck and nice slingshots! Looks to fit your hand great!

Do you always shoot flipstyle, or do you also make hammergrips?

I personaly like the hammergrip more! It just looks more lika a clasic slingshot to me! But hey thats just my taste! Great Job!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would recommend to by from the sellers here on the forum! Great products and fast shipping! So far I have bought from Fish, and Flatband! Both did a great job and did a realy fast shiping! Could not be more pleased! And the comunication was great!

Send them a PM and everything will work great! I have never hear any complaints from anyone who have bought from them!
Good luck and nice slingshots! Looks to fit your hand great!

Do you always shoot flipstyle, or do you also make hammergrips?

I personaly like the hammergrip more! It just looks more lika a clasic slingshot to me! But hey thats just my taste! Great Job!!!
thankyou very much and the first one is a hammer grip style slingshot ( at least i think
)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.