Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got these done to the point as shown - They each have one coat of a water based varnish - You can pretty much take them from here to how you want them - Probably not going to get them finished so I'm hoping some one else may choose to take them to the finish line - Both slingshots and CONUS shipping by Priority USPS for a total of $30.00 - If interested please PM me - Hope you don't think they are over priced - I'll do my best to answer questions but the photos pretty much tell the story - Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
I got these done to the point as shown - They each have one coat of a water based varnish - You can pretty much take them from here to how you want them - Probably not going to get them finished so I'm hoping some one else may choose to take them to the finish line - Both slingshots and CONUS shipping by Priority USPS for a total of $30.00 - If interested please PM me - Hope you don't think they are over priced - I'll do my best to answer questions but the photos pretty much tell the story - Thanks for looking!
Nice work man !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts