Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have posted all my photos at:
bunnybuster.multiply.com
sorry i have not had time to add names and descriptions to the photos... plan on working on it at another time... had a GREAT time. Many thanks to Jay and Patty for a great tournament

·
Super Moderator
6,609 Posts
Tom and Elaine,
thanks so much for taking so many wonderful pictures! Great job and it was great seeing youse guys (Jersey slang) again!
Flatband

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Wow, Tom you and Elaine were busy with that camera. Thanks!!!

Your squirrel with the actuated Tarzan call when the shot went through the hole in the middle of the squirrel is a HUGE hit !! No pun intended, ah what the hec let the pun stand.

Thank you for making that with your creative talent and sharing with all of us.

It was good to meet the "Bunny Buster"

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Tom and Elaine...it was great to see you two again. I hope to see you again before the turn of another year.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I just wanted to put out a great thanks to everyone who put the tournament together. My son Brandon and myself had a great time. We are totaly impressed with the talented shooters there. We met wonderful people and the seasoned shooters taught us some shooting tips that improved our aim and style. We can't wait till next year. Thanks to everyone.

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
I just wanted to put out a great thanks to everyone who put the tournament together. My son Brandon and myself had a great time. We are totaly impressed with the talented shooters there. We met wonderful people and the seasoned shooters taught us some shooting tips that improved our aim and style. We can't wait till next year. Thanks to everyone.
Roy, glad you had fun. Be sure to come back next year and bring along a friend or two.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have posted all my photos at:
bunnybuster.multiply.com
sorry i have not had time to add names and descriptions to the photos... plan on working on it at another time... had a GREAT time. Many thanks to Jay and Patty for a great tournament
Thanks for taking all the great pictures, we will remember this for some time. Great squirrel target. Very nice meeting all you guys and being able to now put faces to names. Everyone was very friendly and a great learning experience. I can't wait for next year, this time I will compete.
WVBOB

·
aka. bunnybuster
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tom and Elaine...it was great to see you two again. I hope to see you again before the turn of another year.
Hi Jim
I hope things are ok with all the rain in your area?
Elaine and I had an excellent time at the shoot. We were lucky and missed all the rain.
Looking around for a palm router...not sure what the correct tooling bit to use?
Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts