Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,508 Posts
We finished up the flyers for the East Coast Slingshot Tournament in Alverton PA. We have the Tournament announcement on one flyer, the rules on another and finally the directions to the shoot. I know big Joerg from Germany is coming(can't wait to see some of his beauties)Tom from Bunny Buster too. Chief AJ and Blue Skeen were there last year-they may pop in. We had a blast last year. Even if you don't want to shoot in the tournament,you can come and plink or just check out all the different slingshots and shooting styles and hang out. I'll post the images below and just click on them a few times to enlarge them. Hope to put faces on all the people I've spoken to on all the forums and through e-mails! Flatband

NOTE: JAY SCHOTT'S CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,460 Posts
This sounds like a seriously good time. I am curious what you use for the 30 target shoot. You stated they were metal targets, do you just count a point if you hit it? Can you post any pictures of what these targets look like?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Recurve,
the metal targets are 1/2" thick cut out animals. Pig, squirrel,rabbit,grouse,mouse. We have some spikes and put a spike behind them to hold them up. We place them in the woods at different distances. Half the fun is finding them never mind hitting them! They make a nice ring when you hit them. Flatband

·
Registered
316 Posts
Tentatively I'm coming.. And I can't wait.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts