Gong Shoot
40 & 70 Paces
5 Shots Each - No Practice
1 Point per Hit
3 Paper Targets - 2 at 11 Yards - 1 at 25 Yards
10 Shots Each
3 Points in Black & 1 Point in White Inside Circle
Timed Can Speed Shoot-11 Yards
TOURNAMENT FEE: $25 And a minimum10.00 door prize for the table but not necessary for entry .
Includes Ammo & Chance to Be
2016 ECST CHAMP!
Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
Eagle Eye Shoot Winner - Trophy & Cash Prize
Anyone Can Qualify for Eagle Eye

Just Shoot For Fun!
Free Ammo

1 Day - $10 & All Weekend - $15
.22 Blank Shoot & Other Fun Shoots
Kids Under 12 Shoot for Free

EVERYONE WELCOME! COME JOIN US!
RULES:
1. Must Have Witness When Shooting Tournament Targets
2. Must Wear Safety Glasses
3. Must Be Considerate of Other Shooters- No Loud Talking During Tournament Shooting
4. Must Be Qualified to Shoot In Eagle Eye Finals
5. Tournament Targets Must be Turned in by 8:00 PM Saturday
Top of Form 1​

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay.I used last years form so if I missed any corrections ...well we will try to fix them.

As posted on another thread this may be the last year if I can not get someone else to ram rod this.So if you have been procrastinating about attending ,best get here this year.

For this reason .No T-shirts or hats this year. I am trying not have any held over.

Camping situation is the same.Some made suggestions of charging a fee.I will leave it up to those individuals that wish to donate for water and electrical use like last year.

Kitchen situation is a little different .Amy and Doug will not be here.The person doing the kitchen has spoke of a spaghetti dinner and salad at a very reasonable cost on FRIDAY.

As previous attendees are aware the was no kitchen at all on Friday.If enough are interested they may possibly serve dinner on SATURDAY.

They plan to do a breakfast and light lunch as in the past on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.

Those wishing to stay in a motel.

The nearest ones are NEW STANTON and MT. PLEASANT.

Both have fast food and some regular dining available.

Mt Pleasant motels are a more pricey but more convenient travel to the club than New Stanton but mileage is very close the same.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just reserved my room at the Holiday Inn Express 2.9 miles away in Mt. Pleasant. If anyone else is crashing there, lemme know... get this party started ! ! !

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eagle Eye...To qualify you must shoot and hit one time at a orange target dot at a distance of approx. 15 yards. One dollar a shot. shoot as many times as you want to qualify. It is a sudden death shoot off.All that are qualified will be called by name to come to the line and shoot.If you miss you are out If you hit you move on to next round.This continues until the last person to hit the target.The winner takes all the cash from the shooters that paid to shoot .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does anyone know anything that has specific guidelines to the tournament? Ammo allowed, slingshots allowed,etc?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Guidelines are wide open, any ammo, any slingshot.

Some of the unwritten rules are:

1. You need a witness for all paper targets. (should not be your best buddy)

2. No practice on the woods course, the first time through is the scoring round. There is typically a bonus woods target too.

This tournament is more a gentlemen's rules format. It's all about having fun.

I have 2 more hours at work then I'm on my way and should be there about 6 pm tonight.

Hope you will attend.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A few things were brought to my attention today that needs addressed.

I cannot find anything about it but was told a post was made about some one bringing M-80"s.

The host club as well as the state of Pa forbids them.Please respect the EHSA Club and leave them at home.

Secondly someone sat out 5 gallon buckets and used them for toilets last year .Also for want of better words some one took a "DUMP" on a pistol range..

This is unacceptable behavior and disrespect for a facility that is gracious enough to allow this shoot to be held.

The doors were left open all night with two bathrooms available to use.This year the club has brought in a porta-john.

Have fun.This is what this shoot is all about but please clean up after yourselves other wise the shoot may not be welcomed to come back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts