Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I decided to keep track of my can kills this year. Each can I kill I take the pop tab and put it on my cable wire keychain as a trophy much like the Predator trophy bone necklace!

Month: January
Kills: 13
Weapons: (clockwise starting at 1 o'clock)
'Ogre' by UkPrelude,'Slingchux' by Covert5, 'Slingbone' by Covert5, 'Chubby' turtle by MakoPat, 'Bonegrip Flex PFS' by Bone, 'Ergo Hareless Unsplitter' by MojaveMo, 'Starfire' by MojaveMo, and the 'Big-G' by Skarrd.

Attachments

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
Yeah call it smack down....good on you my friend
akaOldmiser
What is your smack down count for the month of January bro? I know you had to have surpassed me already!
I do two soda pop cans.each day....Morning & Evening.. think 65 tabs ..if I was counting....

Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like how you can shred with numerous sling styles. If you had shredded all those cans with just one sling would I have been impressed? Sure.....but look at that stack of funky shooters!!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks bro! I didn't realize what a set of unique shooters I had since you pointed them out! And that's a big thanks to you and the other creators of these funky shooters! I got a real bunch of misfits here! Lol

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah call it smack down....good on you my friend
akaOldmiser
What is your smack down count for the month of January bro? I know you had to have surpassed me already!
I do two soda pop cans.each day....Morning & Evening.. think 65 tabs ..if I was counting....
Sent from my LML413DL using Tapatalk
Whoa! That's awesome oldmiser! 65 in a month! That's insane! Hhhmmm what are you drinking by the way?! Lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts