Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear shooters,

I have collected and published some videos clips at our facebook page. The competition will be on 17th of Nov. But this big event has commenced already.

We will keep updating our page with fresh videos during these days.

lets look at some videos.

·
Super Moderator
6,683 Posts
Great job JP! Are the Chinese into slingshots or what? Man, what a great set-up. So precise, neat and clean. Have fun Bud!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Amazing!!! Did you see how many lanes there are!! Thats gonna be an awesome event! Enjoy everybody and good luck to all the shooters! I will definitely try to make it out to one of those in the next couple of years!

·
Super Moderator
6,683 Posts
Unreal JP! The amount of people, half time show, good music, awesome set-up. Those people really know how to put on a "shoot" !!!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What about band restrictions? Are shooters allowed to use tubes? I've only seen flats.
Tube can be used of course. But actually most of competition shooters are using flat bands because of light draw weight. I remember the champions setup is 18 taper to 9 with thickness of 0. 4.5mm.
Tubes are mostly used for outdoor hunting, especially in windy weather.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,683 Posts
Great coverage guys! The Chinese did a great job putting on this event. Man, a lot of the shooters really hold on target a very long time before releasing the shot. I never knew so many shooters do that. Good stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts