Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Results are below. Congrats to Dan Ambrosius for the win. Incredible shooting by all with first and second separated by the equivalent of one shot and third and fourth separated by one shot. Top three slots were separated by 17 points, basically four shots.

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Pattern

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I was there this time!

It was a blast.

My wife and best friend since 9th grade came.

Dan gave me pepper jelly...the best I have ever had, too. And I have ate plenty...great on fried eggs.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I was there this time!

It was a blast.

Dan gave me pepper jelly...the best I have ever had, too. And I have ate plenty...great on fried eggs.
There is a gun pointed at your head and a voice in your ear is saying,"Hand over th' jelly :drool: and you'll see another sunrise. :batman:

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I was there this time!
It was a blast.
There is a gun pointed at your head and a voice in your ear is saying,"Hand over th' jelly :drool: and you'll see another sunrise. :batman:
I eat the whole jar.

I do not negotiate.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
I was there this time!
It was a blast.
I eat the whole jar.

I do not negotiate.
Seriously Guys. The Habanero Jelly that Dan makes is,"Draw your gun, shoot your brother and take his. kind'o good".

·
Registered
111 Posts
Would it be possible for someone to post a little more information about this? I'm interested in how the scores actually translate into the shooting. In other words, what was the course of fire? Size of targets, points awarded for sizes, ranges, etc..

Where I live there are no competitions so I'm not familiar with how they work.

·
Science is magic that works
704 Posts
Well it sounds like everyone had a great time!!, I was wishing I was there, but I am taking care of my dad. I like hearing about it though, hope for more!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts