Slingshots Forum banner

801 - 820 of 858 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
that one came from a maker who goes by youll shoot your eye out,he is on facebook and instagram as Mr.Pickles pfs,he has a couple different models
Oh yeah! I just heard that name recently. He evidently has a similar sense of humor to mine . I might have to get one and just stash it away until I'm brave enough to give the PFS a go! But then I'd have to stay in constant supply of green tubing

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
that one came from a maker who goes by youll shoot your eye out,he is on facebook and instagram as Mr.Pickles pfs,he has a couple different models
Oh yeah! I just heard that name recently. He evidently has a similar sense of humor to mine . I might have to get one and just stash it away until I'm brave enough to give the PFS a go! But then I'd have to stay in constant supply of green tubing

i usually use flats,i was being lazy with the tubes,they were already made up,non of my flats are,except the BB shooter bands,it is a nice pickle tho,you can also check out his FUG,havent shot one but a lot of folks like them

·
Registered
456 Posts
Between work travel and recent family vacation time, my can cutting has been limited. Here are a couple shots with a new SWOPFS pickle fork that I just completed. Bocote core, natural color G10 and Koa wood palm swells.

IMG_5159.JPG

This is a plastic wrap craft can. Usually tough to cut, but this one went down in about 6 shots.

IMG-5239.JPG

Always enjoy taking time to shoot the can top. Great way to work on your can cutting accuracy skills and good way to practice on smaller targets

IMG_5162.JPG

IMG-5247.JPG

Attachments

801 - 820 of 858 Posts