Slingshots Forum banner

821 - 840 of 858 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #832 ·
wait im confused? are we seeing how many cans we can cut? or how many shots it takes to cut the can? i love cutting cans! that is how i honed my skill!
Man oh man! Great shoot'n guys and gals! And some real super sweet frames out there!

Welcome MolecularConcept! Thanks for joining the can massacre! I keep track of how many cans everyone kills by month and I total everyone's at the end of the year. If you are in the two digit count within the month, you are entered in a drawing for a prize. Before, I was going to do the drawings quarterly, but because of the awesome support and love here on this forum, some great guys made some awesome donations for prizes and I will be doing drawings practically every month! Lol I just ask you to please be patient with me because life gets busy and takes unsuspected turns. Although I am behind, it will be done. You can find further details on the first page of this post. As far as the number of shots to kill a can, like they say, all cans are not created equal, but you can challenge yourself separately on that and post that if you wish, but it's not required. The most important rule, is come hangout with us and have fun shoot'n!

Thanks everyone for your continued participation and patience!

Sling-On!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
i just cut cans when i can,with however many shots it takes,because times i shoot 1/4 in,or 5/16s,or 3/8s steels,sometimes clays or marbles,at distances from 35 feet to 45 feet,so amounts vary for days and distances,i just like cutting cans,and shooting pinecones out of the trees :)

821 - 840 of 858 Posts