Slingshots Forum banner
1021 - 1040 of 1074 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I literally bought a 4 of Guinness because I wanted to free the widget with my slingshot! I'm sure you can cutters can relate: this was one of those that wouldn't die! I separated the bottom early, but it just keeper y stringing out and stringing out! At long last, it finally gave way, many many hits with clay later.

Re: fork hits: there are slingshots I own that a fork hit would kill me to see - but this ain't one of those slings. This slingshot is like a pair of jeans - any damage it sees is character in my book.
Product Body jewelry Jewellery Natural material Wood

·
Registered
231 Posts
Another widget set free today. I've been shooting from inside my kitchen at the cans dangling from a lemon tree in my yard, I finally took the measurement today, I've been shooting from 45+ ft for all these clay kills.
Wood Natural material Fashion accessory Metal Shadow

·
Registered
Mainly an OTT and PFS Shooter
55 Posts
Just some casual can-cutting captured on video :D I had this posted in my own thread on PFS. It's not everyday I get to capture half of the can falling off on camera.

Minus 2 off-camera shots it took around 8 shots to cut in half. Monster Energy cans make for easy cutting at 5 meters with a PFS and 10mm steel balls.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Had an awesome shoot. Took a break, to ease back pain.

This frame is easy to hold and fun to shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
May I ask, did you make or buy that super looking and shooting frame please?
I am usually not a " got the gimmies"
sort of guy but latley want styles of frames not yet owned.
ukj

·
Registered
231 Posts
3 of 4 widgets freed, though this one is now stuck in the bottom of the can. While I was lining up the kill shot, the tube on the fork hits side broke! Flippin pickle to the rescue, first shot, and a kill!
Gas Jewellery Earrings Body jewelry Fashion accessory

·
Registered
231 Posts
Had to make sure the new tubes worked. Brand new tubes feel so nice! Dankung 1636 tubes, resused the single layer blue roo from super sure (now the third set of tubes for this little pouch. It's been broken in for a long time, now it feels like grandpa's fielder's mitt)
Gas Tool Auto part Electric blue Fashion accessory

1021 - 1040 of 1074 Posts