Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Happy New Year!!! Looks like I'll be continuing this can kill'n thread another year!

I'll be changing up the rules this year to the following :

Just go out and kill a can and post it!

You can challenge yourself at various distances, various types of ammo, etc. It's up to you! Just have fun!

I won't be handing out prizes or doing any drawings every month this year because I am trying to set up a 10 month challenge this year for everyone to focus on accuracy and to keep us challenged for those who can't make it out to those awesome in-person shoots! (Keep an eye out for it!) I will still be giving a prize for the highest can count at the end of the year which will be worth everyone's time and effort.

I am still tallying up last year's kill count, so those who participated diligently in 2021, don't you worry!

Welcome to the massacre!

Happy sling'n and Sling-On!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4 today PFS, 3/8 steelies with 2040s and .5 BSB

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
on the insomnia range,havent cut this can yet,but the insomnia is young still,i mean the night is still,,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 359823
the fatty today {copied from a thin paintbrush frame] with .8 simple shot blacks,1 inch straight cut,8 in AL and 3/8s steels
View attachment 359861 View attachment 359862 View attachment 359863
My first can cut for 2022.
Tried my new natty, first effort, 8mm 3/4 butterfly and found that once I got used to the hold I was more accurate with it than my Scout LT.🤣
Guess I should make a lanyard for it.
View attachment 359866
2 for the Coffin and mini OPFS

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk
My first 2 for 2022

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 69 Posts