Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

841 - 860 of 884 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Went out for awhile yesterday to do a few targets. It’s always nice to be out walking and shooting but my god was I making hard work of it, just one of those days I think. I set up some 40mm chalks at 12 yards, most of them went back in the box un-scathed 🤣 I did manage to batter this one can to death but even he put up a strong fight.
People in nature Grass Wood Pollution Natural material

I even had a squirrel come and watch me for awhile. Normally he would have gone in the pot but I didn’t even take a shot at him as my practice was going so woefully. Hopefully I’ll be back to form this evening.

·
Premium Member
10,722 Posts
Went out for awhile yesterday to do a few targets. It’s always nice to be out walking and shooting but my god was I making hard work of it, just one of those days I think. I set up some 40mm chalks at 12 yards, most of them went back in the box un-scathed 🤣 I did manage to batter this one can to death but even he put up a strong fight.
View attachment 374119

I even had a squirrel come and watch me for awhile. Normally he would have gone in the pot but I didn’t even take a shot at him as my practice was going so woefully. Hopefully I’ll be back to form this evening.
Some days you cut em, some days you just beat em to death.lol. You’ll be back before you know it.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That frame design has set my cogs whirring, I think with some carefully considered laminations I could make something quite special using that triangular theme. Watch the homemade section in about 4 years time, that’s how long most of my frames are in production lol

841 - 860 of 884 Posts