Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Good morning Jason...thanks bro...I'll be shooting full BF...
I just ordered 5m of 2040 on amazon for $9.99...I don't think its Dankung but it has good reviews...might as well giver a try

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Stuff from gzk and DK seems fine . Believe me or not but I keep my tube out in shop fridge the good stuff will stay flexible when u take it out of crisper the other stuff will hold the coil shape and has no flex and if u pull on it does not retract very well until it warms up . That said a fridge is not -15 lol

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,273 Posts
I shoot a lot of 1/4" and looped 2040 IMHO is way overkill for that small ball. As it is right now I use 1030 and that ball is really sailing, same for 1636.Once I get to the 275-300fps range I'm shooting super flat to the 25+ yard range and I'm fine.

I very much try to get that speed from 5/16" and 3/8" too ------ so my trajectory is known and it is easier for me to judge there my ball is going to go.

wll

·
aka CYBORG
1,940 Posts
I'm on a single 1636 kick lately for quarters and 7mm, but I use a nearly maxed out short draw and know nothing about full BF.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.