Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well playing with this design really like it just got make one from a natural fork so I can thin it out a little more but it does feel good in hand got a about 3 projects all about 1 hour away from done thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys for all the kind words the olive wood has such cool grain it realy makes a nice looking frame B)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice mate! You got me hooked on Olive after building me the moorhamer it is one of the prettiest woods and you’ve nailed it again..I like the look of a ply core to it’s got a classic look..i don’t know this catty is it one of Bill’s?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well playing with this design really like it just got make one from a natural fork so I can thin it out a little more but it does feel good in hand got a about 3 projects all about 1 hour away from done thanks for looking
Obviously it's difficult to get this kind of pinch grip with a natural fork, but if you do, we would all like to see it, I am sure.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Obviously it's difficult to get this kind of pinch grip with a natural fork, but if you do, we would all like to see it, I am sure.
i think I can pull it off just have find me a nice size fork to start with that's good and dry going to go fork hunting this weekend with any luck .Thanks for looking M8

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice mate! You got me hooked on Olive after building me the moorhamer it is one of the prettiest woods and you've nailed it again..I like the look of a ply core to it's got a classic look..i don't know this catty is it one of Bill's?
Hello MrB u know the guys that got me hooked on olive if u go back in the home made sec to page 49 there's a post called some beautiful wood sn sent joe a piece of olive and he made a top shot that post was the first time I seen olive and got me thanks guys .The frame is from your side of the pond I am thinking need more hints bud lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts