Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I opened up my box from @Raventree and pulled out my Crosman 2240, the first thing I thought was, “This looks like Han Solo’s blaster from Star Wars!”

Turns out I wasn’t the only one thinking that. Check out this cool (and short) YouTube vid I found on a modded 2240.

(Note:To the best of my ability I was unable to see that this video had been copyrighted.)

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I just found out that there is an airguns subforum here 😳🏄

Very great pistol!

Some time ago I thought that in the USA there would not be much interest in airguns since you have access to firearms, but I see that there is an interest.
Oh yes, we’re certainly a people with a wide range of interests and hobbies! This is a brand new hobby to me and there’s a lot of interest out there for airguns from what I’ve seen so far.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I nodded up two 13xx a .22 and .177 put Charles melon piston and ported valves done bunch other work to them to . Was on the expensive side but fun . You can mod that 2240 into a rat catcher parts not to bad
It might actually already be, I’m not sure. Stringslap and Raventree already did I lot of work to it.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Plant Bumper

Machine gun Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

Camera accessory Gadget Musical instrument accessory Font Auto part

·
Registered
358 Posts
very nice,like that pump handle/hand guard
It makes pumping so much easier - especially with the scope. The pump handles on these new 1377 are so flimsy and have sharp edges.
I can't claim credit for the grip, I found the design on a Russian 3D model sharing site.
The aluminium thing on the back is a shoulder stock adaptor, in the photo the gun is fitted with a counter-weight to balance the CofG when the silencer is fitted as it's too muzzle heavy otherwise. I have made a rod shoulder stock which fits in there instead, it has quite a long reach so that I can still use the long eye relief pistol scope with the stock attached.
These 1377 are very accurate, with the shoulder stock I can make a single raggedy edged hole at 10yds.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts