Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi there fellow shooters,

Big promotion for you guys, PRECISE 2M roll pack only $ 8.3-$9.8, FREE SHIPPING. 0.5mm-0.75mm thickness in stock.

100% AUTHENTIC, only 3 days, no profit, we are insane, just for your happiness.

Check on our web store for details: https://www.snipersling.com/product/precise-flat-rubber-band-200cm15cm-roll/

Don't miss it, next promotion will only be Christmas.

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
I just received an email with tracking number. My order is on it's way now. The email also mentions an inclusion of some other elastic included to test in the package. I will certainly give it a try.

Reactions: Samurai Samoht

·
Registered
33 Posts
I really like this slingshot elastic. But it is always the expense of the shipping that puts me off. This seems like a good deal to me, I hasten to add I have just placed my order.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yep it’s on the way, soon’s I get it be doing some busy experimenting and switching,, Chrony stuff too, I be posting.

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Sniper Sling has my endorsement. Min is good to go! My order arrived today. Only took 17 days from China. Min included a hand-written thank you note, a cool spinner target, and a free length of .75 to test. I'm very pleased and will not hesitate to order from him again. I'll let you know how they shoot- :)

gA2CaOJ.jpg

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
After short testshooting, new 0,6 mm is 5/5 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Distance 20 m, 9,75 mm steel, 1"-3/4", active 17 cm.

Draw is steadily intensifying, just how I like it.

Ordered 0.6 green but was so hurry to try this new 0,6 :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sniper Sling has my endorsement. Min is good to go! My order arrived today. Only took 17 days from China. Min included a hand-written thank you note, a cool spinner target, and a free length of .75 to test. I'm very pleased and will not hesitate to order from him again. I'll let you know how they shoot- :)

gA2CaOJ.jpg
Thanks Michael, glad to see the package arrived properly!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts