Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us got together again in NY for some more slingshot fun. Here's a link to a video we did at the 2nd Long Island Slingshot can denting challenge we had today (September 11th 2010). There is another short video too. We had a great time with some really beautiful weather. We did end up with some blisters and sore thumbs from so much shooting-but it's a good hurt! Enjoy! Flatband

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flatband?feature=mhum

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
My humble attempt to video the LI NY shoot, Gary Gangsta Flatband is the master at video, as well as a tough competitor. Had a great day, Peresh and his wife and son, are the best. Great hosts. Enjoy.
Philly

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
Looks like so much fun!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Looks like a great time had by all. Thanks for the videos so we could get a tiny taste.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
That was so much fun !

Gary won the competitive shoot. Congrats brotha!
Well done Gary!

Just out of interest, what did the competition involve?

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
10 shots at several hanging cans at 10 meters. Flatband 9/10, peresh 8/10, philly 7/10, arjun, 11 years old, 5/10, watch out for him.
Philly

·
Registered
381 Posts
Phil, Ur an awesome shot brother!
Thank you so much for that pen you gave him and me. He took it to school and told everyone that listened to him the story of how he won it. It's like the biggest thing in the world for him. There is a show and tell coming up in his class, and he wants to take the slingshots there, I'm wondering if that a good idea. The "liberal brigade" may not want this type of excercise in our Oyster Bay schools but I'll have to assist in this project if he's adamant. I'll have to have that class brought outside for a quick slingshot demo by Arjun.

I have two more guys from work interested. So we'll have 2 more next time.

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Peresh, happy to hear he enjoyed it. He is an awesome kid. Looking forward to next time.
Phil

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
The shoot has been hosted by peresh at a friends estate in Oyster Bay Cove. About 25 miles east of the city. Great fun.
Philly

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.