Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do you think I'll hit 3,000 posts? Post your guess here. The closest guess posted by midnight GMT on New Years Eve wins.

·
Panda... with a slingshot?!?
807 Posts
When do you think I'll hit 3,000 posts? Post your guess here. The closest guess posted by midnight GMT on New Years Eve wins.
Wins what? I think February 2011.
[/quote]

I'll take that to mean 28/2/2011
[/quote]

Ok, I'll go with the 28th, whatever. Won't win anyway.
By the way, could you reply to my PM please?

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still don't have an answer for you Conal. I've PM'd peresh.

Regarding what's to win, it's always a slingshot. What it is will depend on what I've made at the time. You can be sure that it'll be worth a moment of your time to guess a number and post it. Last time Perry won and got my aluminium Scallops.

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's not like I'm trying. It's tremendously variable; hence it's worth speculating over. There are moments when I obsessively browse with my mobile, but if I'm busy with other things I may post very little. Right now I'm on fire, churning out a 2-3 designs per day and on average one slingshot per night from after dinner till almost dawn. It all seems to be coming easily to me. Original designs spring from nowhere, the scroll saw glides through the material as if the saw blade was guiding itself, the dremel never bites or skips. It's not like I've suddenly discovered new skills, but I'm kind of on a roll and I want to milk that while it lasts. This is more or less the only forum I'm active on these days so it all gets concentrated right here.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get busy at work, the kids will start acting up or the wife may slap me to my senses and I may go into a funk. I've posted only a dozen or so posts on my main knifemaking forum since I joined here and even those posts were about cattys.

·
Registered
606 Posts
March 16th 2011

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.