Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, nothing special just a few cans getting slapped frameless, more of a test video than anything.

For you other frameless guys I think these rings have real potential but I have some mods Ill share in another video if anyones interested.

Thanks for watching !

·
Mojave Mo
4,821 Posts
YeaMon! I'll take all the learning I can get, I subscribed! I'll shoot frameless on occasion but with a single 2040 loop like I first saw a couple of years ago. I'm seeing more and more frameless shooters on a flatband setup now. I am thinking that would be way more comfortable and stable to hold!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
I have never used the ring chef I figured I get one throw in a order by now . I have tried just the two pouches but never found my sweet spot with them . My thumb and index seem to fit the tunes well . I tried to show a friend how to use tubes and kept rolling off his hand . So I am guessing it's a personal thing like this whole sport seems to be . But always interested in seeing new ideas .

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I have one of those rings given to me by MIsling, but have never given it an honest try. I'm still hung up on the two pouch thing. The tree man and I have been tinkering with a system that might be a help to all of us old guys with ouchy fingers. Don't know how it will turn out, kinda got put on the back burner.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
YeaMon! I'll take all the learning I can get, I subscribed! I'll shoot frameless on occasion but with a single 2040 loop like I first saw a couple of years ago. I'm seeing more and more frameless shooters on a flatband setup now. I am thinking that would be way more comfortable and stable to hold!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks for subbing my friend, yeah the flatband thing seems to be catching on - these rings are something I used to consider a gimmick but a well made one I now stand behind. Be cautious of poorly made plastic ones, mines ABS but the hardware is all steel. Thanks for watchin!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have never used the ring chef I figured I get one throw in a order by now . I have tried just the two pouches but never found my sweet spot with them . My thumb and index seem to fit the tunes well . I tried to show a friend how to use tubes and kept rolling off his hand . So I am guessing it's a personal thing like this whole sport seems to be . But always interested in seeing new ideas .
I head that I friend you should have lol! I love the old 2 pouch rig I just have moved on and find they can be inconsistant if they arent tied perfectly. The big about tubes being personal is for sure true, I still shoot both and love both but others are very much stuck on one - and for good reason. Dont need to have anything going south at full butter with a .45 lead ball in the pouch lol

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have one of those rings given to me by MIsling, but have never given it an honest try. I'm still hung up on the two pouch thing. The tree man and I have been tinkering with a system that might be a help to all of us old guys with ouchy fingers. Don't know how it will turn out, kinda got put on the back burner.
I hear that my friend I remember seeing that, you guys ever end up coming up with something Ill be first in line with cash in hand LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts