Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Ok got tired of carving soap hdpe lol went to aluminum again since I have a big piece of it
Only two tools
Grinder
File
sand paper not tool
If I could open my little teeny brain up and figure out how to make a hinge locking system like a buck knife locking this would almost fit it's not a @bill hays boyshot I want one of those lol butt i'll polish it up tonight and give it away to some poor soul who does not have sling flu ,just doing my part

Finish pics tomorrow
Tool Bicycle part Font Art Walking shoe

Musical instrument Guitar accessory Tool Bicycle part String instrument accessory

Art Wood Red Font Sculpture

Attachments

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What I would do for my mill the art work and insets you could do with this three-quarter inch piece of aluminum I think could be mine boggling
But it back to the beginning in the tool department file grinder make u learn sling shots
I still need to read on Fort tip development I like some of the slanted angles and don't know how far I'm allowed to go without driving ammo through my finger lol saw on a few can openers and opfs lizards I want need to learn this to open mined up to not just just reg.slingshot shape .
I would've put slots in this I'm going to drill holes and just regular tie bands/tube set up tonight if I had the right saw thin blade still might before I give it way

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok done !
Decided to keep with the rough look it's all contoured all even you can see the lines
PLUS !!!!
Nugget likes sand paper lol or hates it but it's in little pieces on the side of the shop
Finished
Plus I have 5 other slings in my head got to get out !!!!!

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I'm all done I'm not going to Polish it I like the way it looks it's all even it's all contoured you can see the lines plus
Nugget loves sandpaper or hates it but it's in little teeny pieces on the side of the shop lol
So finished ! Oya !!!!! Shot it 00buck ya not giving it away right yet

Tool Natural material Fashion accessory Metal Carmine

Tableware Kitchen utensil Fruit Font Natural foods

Material property Font Bicycle part Metal Carmine

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts