Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
Very Cool!!!

Thanks for sharing, I may have to try that......the result seems to be worth it.

- John

·
Premium Member
784 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You might want to tweak the title on you tube (to add the missing decimal point), because when I read ...

"Barbasol hit with 95mm shot"

... I was half expecting to see it annihilated by an artillery shell.

[/quote]

When I was naming the video what ever program I was using would not let me put symbols in the title. That about sums up how things go for me with computers and programs. It is maddening. And sometimes burns so much time to get sometihng right, that at times I want to dump every possible electronic gadget from my life.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
great messy fun!

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
great messy fun!
It was!! and oddly enoughnot so messy. with the leaves and then mulch mowing you'd never know it happened.

Also seeing the can hits in real time especially the silly string is visually somewhat disappointing. But in slo motion what a surprise it sometimes is.

·
Registered
847 Posts
You might want to tweak the title on you tube (to add the missing decimal point), because when I read ...

"Barbasol hit with 95mm shot"

... I was half expecting to see it annihilated by an artillery shell.
That was my first thought, too.
I don't think even Joerg makes anything powerful enough to launch a 95mm steel ball with any real authority (except perhaps his record-breaking leg braced model).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.