Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Sometimes it takes a while to write a New Topic posting, how can I save a draft and come back to it later?

2. How can I reply to a specific post from a specific person without clicking on Quote, i.e. can I reply without quoting the other person's message?

3. Re "You can upload up to 9.77MB of files (Max. single file size: 9.77MB)" - so I cannot upload, say, 10+ files that are 1MB each, is that right?

Mike

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
1. Sometimes it takes a while to write a New Topic posting, how can I save a draft and come back to it later?

2. How can I reply to a specific post from a specific person without clicking on Quote, i.e. can I reply without quoting the other person's message?

3. Re "You can upload up to 9.77MB of files (Max. single file size: 9.77MB)" - so I cannot upload, say, 10+ files that are 1MB each, is that right?

Mike
I wish I were edumumcated enough to answer your succinct questions.

Hopefully a moderator will help you out. Which way did you come in?

Reactions: mike160304

·
Aimstinctivist
774 Posts
Hello Mike,

"As you type, the text editor content is automatically saved so that if you had to reload this page you can restore what you've written so far. " The option to restore your saved content will be available in the lower left hand corner of the composition box.

Yes. You not only can reply without quoting- it is encouraged! Unless there is a specific portion of a post you wish to address, mentioning the persons name is usually adequate. Excessive quoting tends to make threads cumbersome... edit: If you're asking how to reply without quoting, there's a dialog box available at the bottom of any thread you have open, just scroll to the bottom of the page.

9.77 MB total. Slice and dice at your whim. :)

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
THWACK! - thanks for your reply, and I enjoy the humour, even though you cannot spell "humour" properly.

:)

Mike
If I were a Brit, I'd use the spelling "humour".

Since I have easy and affordable access to dental care, including orthodontia, I use the spelling "humor".

; )

THWACK!

Reactions: SJAaz
1 - 7 of 7 Posts