Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I like your way better than mine. I use mason jars. I made a rocker box with a jar ring hot glued over a hole then dilled the proper holes in some lids. I screw a bottle on with the right size lid and rock away. But I have to start with BBs and work up in size. Kind of a pain but it's all I could think of at the time.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Cool! I know Mike and have seen his sorter in person. !t's quite stylish and effective. Normally i make larger sorters but wanted to give a smaller one a try. I 3D printed the ends and integrated hopper combined with a (at the time) commercially available segmented plastic bin and aluminum angle. The bin is no longer available so i have abandoned this endeavor. But it was a fun exercise while it lasted.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool! I know Mike and have seen his sorter in person. !t's quite stylish and effective. Normally i make larger sorters but wanted to give a smaller one a try. I 3D printed the ends and integrated hopper combined with a (at the time) commercially available segmented plastic bin and aluminum angle. The bin is no longer available so i have abandoned this endeavor. But it was a fun exercise while it lasted.
Nice! I have plans to make that style add well. I might incorporate it into my catch box for auto sorting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts