Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve posted my other two homemade slingshots here. This is my third, with lessons learned from the previous ones and brand new mistakes.

I really liked the color scheme and was planning to keep it, but it came out thinner than planned and I don’t feel 100% confident with strong bands and full draw, so it goes to the neighbor’s kids. They painted zombies on the alley wall and have been shooting clay balls at them sharing the previous slingshot with my kid.

Depending on what arrives first from China this will be a flat band or tube slingshot.

Shooter side

Target side

Nice colors and pattern

Side view

Thank you for looking. All comments and feedback appreciated.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve posted my other two homemade slingshots here. This is my third, with lessons learned from the previous ones and brand new mistakes.

I really liked the color scheme and was planning to keep it, but it came out thinner than planned and I don’t feel 100% confident with strong bands and full draw, so it goes to the neighbor’s kids. They painted zombies on the alley wall and have been shooting clay balls at them sharing the previous slingshot with my kid.

Depending on what arrives first from China this will be a flat band or tube slingshot.

View attachment 353897
Shooter side

View attachment 353898
Target side

View attachment 353899 Nice colors and pattern

View attachment 353900
Side view

Thank you for looking. All comments and feedback appreciated.
so sick. need to try me this

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.