Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hit @ 1:47
slo-mo of hit @ 2:16

Rain and flooding changed the landscape and now I can train from 45m.

the metal plate target is 20cm Ø or (7.87")

(the angle measurement is more accurate with the use of the reference points (2m apart) , the point placement of the "shots" is not so accurate)

enjoy B)

and Merry Christmas to all

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Great video and great slinging! I tried my hand at it last week after taking 2+ years off, and about threw out my shoulder. You're really zipping those things downrange!

Reactions: Leif and hoggy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

another clip

hit @ _TSEAhLRzLU[/MEDIA]&t=14s]0:14

slo-mo hit _TSEAhLRzLU[/MEDIA]&t=26s]0:26

@ Ridge Runner

I do it manually. In the latest videos there are more errors on the shot placement because there is no zoom, as I say in the description " Although the angle measurement is more accurate with the use of the reference points , the point placement of the "shots" is not so accurate."

What I use is paint and transparent windows to make the image of the grouping . And then I use paint again to measure the spread etc

Once you have the grouping image you can import it to another program such as this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reloaderscloud.rangebuddy&hl=en

It will do a better analysis of the grouping but I prefer my way for simplicity and speed. Haven't found yet a similar program for pc that's free and convenient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts