Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hit @ 1:47
slo-mo of hit @ 2:16

Rain and flooding changed the landscape and now I can train from 45m.

the metal plate target is 20cm Ø or (7.87")

(the angle measurement is more accurate with the use of the reference points (2m apart) , the point placement of the "shots" is not so accurate)

enjoy B)

and Merry Christmas to all

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Great video and great slinging! I tried my hand at it last week after taking 2+ years off, and about threw out my shoulder. You're really zipping those things downrange!

Reactions: Leif and hoggy

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am wondering what you use to chart your downrange shot pattern. Is it an automated system or are you analyzing each shot individually from video and plotting them manually?

Looks really nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

another clip

hit @ _TSEAhLRzLU[/MEDIA]&t=14s]0:14

slo-mo hit _TSEAhLRzLU[/MEDIA]&t=26s]0:26

@ Ridge Runner

I do it manually. In the latest videos there are more errors on the shot placement because there is no zoom, as I say in the description " Although the angle measurement is more accurate with the use of the reference points , the point placement of the "shots" is not so accurate."

What I use is paint and transparent windows to make the image of the grouping . And then I use paint again to measure the spread etc

Once you have the grouping image you can import it to another program such as this https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reloaderscloud.rangebuddy&hl=en

It will do a better analysis of the grouping but I prefer my way for simplicity and speed. Haven't found yet a similar program for pc that's free and convenient.

·
Amateur
2,568 Posts
That is great! You are very talented with a sling. Thanks for sharing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts