Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been very fortunate to have been married to Teresa for 46 years. I seriously doubt I would be here today if not for her???? I’m also very fortunate to be a part of this amazing Forum and all of its members. I asked Teresa if she remembered where we went last year???????????? I cannot believe I remembered, but I did ???????????? I called my favorite Mother-In-Law???? and invited her to have lunch with us???? Family and freinds are the best ????

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Happy anniversary Tag! This one of the most wonderful things I've heard lately! Thank you!
You are very lucky to have each other, enjoying life with a partner in life!

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Happy Days Tag!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Happy anniversay!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
She's put up with you for 46 years???? :eek:

Congrats my good man and give mama a smooch for me!!!

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
I hope y'all had a minute to sip some coffee together. My wife and I are at a point where our together quiet time is way smaller than either of us like. Making it more pleasant we can just sit. Usually her knitting and me planning my diy lifestyle. Hahaha... always coffee or tea is there.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey CONGRATULATIONS. Great wives are just the best. I think I'm working on year 13 maybe?..... it seems like it has been a long time, but nothing compared to you TAG. Huge congrats, and happy anniversary!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts