Slingshots Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Langhuan is not trying to insult or trying to be arrogant. He is explaining the style of shooting they use to get the most power from the type of tubes and slingshot they use. Chinese is very difficult to translate to English with any computer program.
Hey harpersgrace, I know what you mean about some of the other weapons forums. There's a lot of "experts" on some of them and they don't mind at all telling everyone how "expert" they are.
If he is not trying to insult anyone why does he say these things:

"because you are a very low level, understand?"
"you will know that your behavior is how ridiculous, you are disgraced itself, is that you insult yourself, understand?"
" I am from China, Wolverine, facing me, and you only when the qualifications of the students, please do remember, or you will become a clown"
" remember: you can only respect me as a teacher, you have a very low level, understand?"
"your chinese is not good, is your fault"

How can you read that and not consider any of it insulting? It sounds to me like this guy comes in, calls himself the Wolverine - Master of slingshots, decides everyone here is his student and assumes that others are "very low level" compared to him, says you are a clown if you don't listen to him... If he is not trying to insult anyone and be arrogant then he really really needs to use new software because I have spoken to many chinese people online and I have never had someone come across like this.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.