Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PFS with Tex FlatBands, RayShot Mag Pouch shooting 5/8 marble. Was slightly out of range of the camera but decided to post anyway because only interest was in the results. Large entry and no exit. During the summer I tried this same shot but had evidence of both entry and exit. It must be the cold that brings the performance of the bands way down.

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Looked like a little bit of a glancing hit, maybe that is why no exit hole. -- Tex-Shooter

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might be right, it is more difficult to get straight on when the target is down instead of more level with the slingshot. I will have to have a doover to see if I can square things up.

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greetings amj, Yes I use Tex Shooters Latex, This is a set of old bands that Tex cut for me and I suspect the cold prevents the full range of power that can be obtained from say 70 or 80 degrees. It was very cold yesterday when I did this shot. The can was filled with water and it would have or should have plowed through both sides with conditions right. I have tried all of the flatbands and the various exercise bands and tubes and not one thing out there can come close to the performance and stability of Tex Shooters flatbands. I do not use two bands per for I find one band per fork is much faster and accurate at least for me. I purchase both the latex sheet and cut my own and also precut express bands. The bands in the video are Express. Nothing less than buying the individual precut express bands. You will not be disappointed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.