Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need video !!!! Maybe GoPro
I hit my 50 yard 2x4 gong 5time in a row with my pfs bonegrip flex lol and it's set up short 1740 something tubes for speed shooting and aerial shots I can't hit yet LOL
But 50 yard with marbles ok !!!!
Very excited it was the first time I picked up the slingshot all day missed first shot way low next 5 donggggggggg! 6th missed by 1"
Think I ll go fishing !!!!!!! See a after dinner

·
Registered
60 Posts
Is it 2"x4" gong? That's impressive. I don't think I can do it. A video will be a good proof. But I believe you anyway. Good shootin'.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
So Many Marbles ------------- So Little Time ;-)
4,210 Posts
A 2" X 4" gong at 50 yards ... I can't even see an object that size at 50 yards !!

wll

·
Banned
418 Posts
Lol yes 2' x2x4"
I trained with pistols that way after I watch a Clint Eastwood movie he was shooting fence post " outlaw Josie Wales " if you can hit that at any distance you're shooting good then it's just up and down
Every day I have to go out and shoot three shots with Bill Hays pocket predator hts g10 and bonegrip withever score best get The activity for the day . Always shoot two to four pfs a day . But the test is the first six shots every morning some days I don't even shoot Esther because I didn't hit .

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a 6"x6" target out 25yd. Hit rate is about 25%, 40% top. Any felt breeze would push the shot off. It is good exercise to read the wind though.

-TL

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya steel two by four make for a nice sound and gets u left right orientated really quick next summer I ll be hitting smaller being new a lot of time is learning what I have and being three derf styles at same time I'm sure has hurt my Accuracy some but the reward is greater in the long run
I " will be good above good with any sling style
Just takes time . Still trying to fine myself in your world .

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok can't hit crap this morning !!!!!!!!!!!
But my hand first shot I did not do the twist on pfs talking-to god !!!!!!!
Lol
Got to think at 3:30 :(
But so went in grabbed the g10 hts 8mm steel one shot 100 yard water jug " nugget" placed there yesterday "for me he such a good dog " nailed it
Ok I did the sling flu dance Nugget was. Jumping up and down . Can't hit anything now not a dam thing !!!!! Three derf slings
So going to work :( try again later

·
Registered
60 Posts
Even at 25yd my hit rate is 40% top. The probability of me having a 6-hit string is 0.0041. 1 out of almost 250. Keep trying and I may see it one of these days.

-TL

·
Registered
309 Posts
Nice shooting.
Right now, I am having a hard time getting much shooting in. So, if I can't make much progress, I am glad to celebrate your success.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Arms to tired today worked to hard yesterday
Only beanflipping going to happen time to banded up the conus flex and get the bonegrip flex and opfs and just do close drills today just a waste of marbles with a bunch of misses and then I got to go find them so no shooting far today so 10ft-33feet today only and not much need to go fishing for the day get away from here otherwise I just will not stop working Lol the world is crying let me out after only one month at home lol I live that way all the time I only go into town for sling mail and m&m's but fishing I need protine and this fish is the nicest and freshest in the world
And I'm out I got the hammer all set up for sling fishing this year also need to try that out before I really do it . But there's no way I'm pulling them bands back today Lol

·
Grandpa Pete
1,419 Posts
Lol yes 2' x2x4"
I trained with pistols that way after I watch a Clint Eastwood movie he was shooting fence post " outlaw Josie Wales " if you can hit that at any distance you're shooting good then it's just up and down
Every day I have to go out and shoot three shots with Bill Hays pocket predator hts g10 and bonegrip withever score best get The activity for the day . Always shoot two to four pfs a day . But the test is the first six shots every morning some days I don't even shoot Esther because I didn't hit .
You do know Clint Eastwood didn't do that shooting?

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya it would be hard for him to do that he would be over 140 years old no way he could've been doing that
What !!!!!!! Clint Eastwood is outlaw Josie wells and he did do that shooting next you're going to tell me John Wayne is really called Marion

1 - 14 of 14 Posts