Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Yes fpsrussia is one of the funniest russians out their and if you like guns you should watch all his videos
AA 12 shotguns, Glock explosive ammo, Worlds most powerful handgun and xbox desruction

· Registered
72 Posts
He sounds like Borat.

I have had both guns. The .500SW lasted about a month. I still have all my .44s. The SW .500 for the .500 cal, and in .44 mag I have two SW 29s with 4" and 6" barrels as well as the Ruger Redhawk with a 6" barrel.

My take: the .500 is too expensive to shoot even if reloading. It is also impossible to shoot quickly in a steel plate competition. It is loud and unpleasant....like a first wife.

The .44mag is a great balance between power and control. I can quickly re-acquire my targets and shoot in double action fast with no flinch and 5" groups at 25 yards. Yes, that is a big group, but smaller than the .500 in the same style (in my hands) and more than small enough to knock down a grizzly bear or one of my local toughs.

K in NY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.