Slingshots Forum banner

500lbs of Slingmail!

617 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  skarrd 
#1 ·
Hey folks,

I didn't weigh the box I just received from @skarrd but it was heavy! And after opening it I know why! It was packed to the brim with really cool stuff!

Thanks Skarrd!! I'll definitely be giving these slings a go tonight! Also, the knives are very cool! I've been looking for a good fixed blade to use at work and I think you solved my problem!
Wood Gesture Wood stain Hardwood Varnish
Textile Wood Art Grass Button
Bath toy Wood rubber ducky Sleeve Toy
Hand Finger Gesture Wood Toy
Neck Plant Font Wrist Jewellery

Hand Body jewelry Gesture Finger Nail
Leaf Textile Creative arts Collar Wrist

Bath toy rubber ducky Textile Toy Bird
Knife Everyday carry Hunting knife Tool Utility knife

Green Yellow Wood Wrist Recreation

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey folks,

I didn't weigh the box I just received from @skarrd but it was heavy! And after opening it I know why! It was packed to the brim with really cool stuff!

Thanks Skarrd!! I'll definitely be giving these slings a go tonight! Also, the knives are very cool! I've been looking for a good fixed blade to use at work and I think you solved my problem! View attachment 372430 View attachment 372431 View attachment 372432 View attachment 372433 View attachment 372435
View attachment 372434 View attachment 372436
View attachment 372437 View attachment 372438
View attachment 372439
Very nice! The blades are super useful in a work setting! I always love my slingmails from brother skarrd he definitely hooks it up big time 👍

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.