Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I know that there are a lot of topics on this subject already....

But i couldn't find what i was looking for with the search engine.

So does anyone know where i can buy steel balls in bulk within Europe, or atleast with international shipping at a reasonable cost.

thanks for helping me out guys.

Greetings,

Roman

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Try Kugel Winnie (Germany):

https://www.kugel-winnie.de/epages/62136757.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62136757/Products/030101097

The text says:

"SPECIAL OFFER!

These unhardened steel/iron balls are ideal as ammunition for slingshot and slingshot, but also for the technical professional, for hobbyists, for drilling and welding and so on - there are no limits to your imagination...

These unhardened steel/iron balls are less rebounding than hardened balls. This is a big plus for safety in the sport of skidding.

These balls are flashed - unhardened, extra polished steel/iron balls with a dimension of 8.00 mm in quality G600 according to DIN 5401.

These balls were specially manufactured by a German ball manufacturer as sling ammunition and are of better quality than commercial ammunition.

Data:
8.00 mm , actual dimension 8.00 mm - material 1.0304
Weight per piece: approx. 2.1 gr

These balls are polished, have a high penetrating power, are splinter-proof, reusable and reach distances up to 180 m and more with a professional slingshot (with the right technique and the right rubber).

The balls are not magnetic, but can be attracted by magnets.

You will receive a packing unit with 2400 steel bearings (approx. 5kg)."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Sounds OK to me...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, I ordered from the german site. I'll put up a picture of the steelballs when i have them.

I hope this topic can help someone else out as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts