Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I never had one in my collection and I figured I needed one right the lanyard hole is 3/8 brass tube and the fork holes I used some long 3/16 aluminum rivets and pushed a 1/8 drill through them I think it’s a good idea because than u can use tubes or flats options r always a good thing I guess u could use tabes also .i am happy with the way it came out thanks for looking ????

Attachments

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Joe that frame is related to yours next of kin haha last full frame from that board .But today I scored up 5 nice forks so I can get back to natural board cuts so happy

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might have to get myself one as well, they seem real popular. Nice job mate.
yep Toddy came up with a nice frame and inconvenience did up a sweet template for us to use hats off to them guys .yes u need one I am curious to see a 3D printed one bet it would look good

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I know erecbody is saying good things about Port Boy... but he got me addicted to olive wood. Just saying...
hahaha...

That is some fine work, Jason. I love the attachment method, too. Fast, somple, and secure.

Olive is such a dream material to work. Wish it grew here in Tennessee.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Very nice!!!!! Gotta love that Olive wood!

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know erecbody is saying good things about Port Boy... but he got me addicted to olive wood. Just saying...
hahaha...
That is some fine work, Jason. I love the attachment method, too. Fast, somple, and secure.
Olive is such a dream material to work. Wish it grew here in Tennessee.
Sorry Pat bout getting u hooked but u said u could handle a little Canadian cross breed turtle I had my doubts lol Thanks bud

1 - 20 of 31 Posts