Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just quick vid showing the impact / energy difference between 9mm and .44 lead on a tin coin keep. The balls are leaving the pouch roughly at the same speed, yet obviously the difference of energy hitting the Target is noticeable! I'm sure we have all seen this sorta stuff before, but its still fun to watch.. ps the sun glare makes my beer gut, or stout gut look worse than it really is, move over hrawk, the bullseye beer belly is the best Australia has yet seen lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Geez that bloody dog's game

Other than that.. cheers for the video! Good to see the difference in knockdown power.

Jay

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geez that bloody dog's game

Other than that.. cheers for the video! Good to see the difference in knockdown power.

Jay
Haha nah he's just dumb! Stupid mut snapped off a dog nard that I bloody stepped in just after that vid was filmed, filthy dog! Any way yea that was well over a 2litre tin so it would weigh at least 2 kilo, and the .44 knocked its socks off.. if I was that tin, id hate to be a rabbit lol.....? ! Cheers mate

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
the difference is pretty big! thanks Ben, visuals are always better than narratives, cool pup! and i will say it again, you have a great shooting range!

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
nice vid. i think that slingshot set up and the .44 would just literally make oatmeal out of a rabbits cranium. "the bullseye beer belly" , sounds like a target or a name for a slingshot. hmm, tattoo a bullseye on your belly ?

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok .44 lead won the coin tin, now let's suppose I wanted to raid a lge tin of turps... seems only a steelie will get the job done... most of us know why.... oh and don't mind the mut being a usual distraction.... bloody mut :S

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol classic,shame he couldn't fit 2 more slightly higher up lol

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
nice demo. and Heh heh i don't think it's the sun's glare to blame for the beer gut, it's probably more to do with that bottle of wine sitting there!!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
I love real life video. Good demo, and thanks for the test! That's is some heavy metal on that second can huh?

BTw, I love your dog.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.