Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here in Sth Australia I could use 17.5 cans of fly spray in 5 seconds and the lil bastards will still marinate themselves on my delicious scotch steaks... so forget fly swatters, forget mortein and other sprays... I use Theraband gold...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,990 Posts
Until a couple of months ago, I had a piece of property in a very remote area on the north end of Vancouver Island. It was water access only ... no roads, no power, no running water, no phone ... I had the only private property on the tidal estuary of the Marble River ... surrounded by Nature Trust property and provincial wilderness park. Anyway, I built a house in there ... major job ... lots of sweat. I was often troubled by large horse flies and deer flies. It go so bad one summer, I actually made a trip out and into town to buy a box of rubber bands. I would cut a rubber band to make a long strip and used that to hunt the **** flies. After a few shots, I began to enjoy having those suckers around .... SPLAT! I never completely ran out of targets, but their frequency sure did go down!!!

Cheers ..... Charles

·
Registered
884 Posts
I used to use rubber bands as a kid to kill flies too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts