Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
I made a little wooden Dangung about a year ago.
Hand Gesture Finger Thumb Wood

it worked fine but I prefer an OTT shooter and for some reason if you reversed the grip it seemed more comfortable. Anyway I put it away with the intention of making one that was OTT and had a reversed handle, but as usual I got side tracked and kinda forgot about it. So a couple of weeks ago I was going through the shared designs looking for something else when i came across Bill's ergo arrowshot!!! As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought, Whoa there's my OTT dangung with a reversed handle. Anyway with a few minor mods I ended up with the the 'pocket rocket'. Loaded with some single strand chinese tubes I've now got a great little OTT shooter or if I prefer I can always shoot it TTF!! Made from brushbox with a blackwood swell.

WHOOPS!! I should have checked first. me bad! I just noticed that 'Pocket Rocket' has already been used GJK, sorry mate, if I knew how to edit the title I'd change it!!??

Wood Bicycle part Electric blue Fashion accessory Wood stain

Textile Wood Fawn Tail Electric blue

Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory String instrument accessory String instrument

Gesture Finger Thumb Nail Tool

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
I like it!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts