Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SlingshotForum friends!!
It is still good weather around these parts. So, I took a chance on a "hunt" for feral cans the other day and, guess what ...I caught a few ones :D
Just make this small video in a tribute to this forum, it's members and all the slingshot maniacs out there!! Nothing fancy...
Hope you have fun watching!!
Cheers ...Q

·
Registered
596 Posts
Lol...my type of music! Love the video, it was fun to watch! What type of carry pouch are you using? Great shooting.

Reactions: Quercusuber

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice job on the video! Beautiful countryside.
Thanks Treefork!!!
The job was not mine. It was from a very dear friend :) I did only the shooting (all the fun...)
Cheers ...Q

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol...my type of music! Love the video, it was fun to watch! What type of carry pouch are you using? Great shooting.
Thanks Rapidray!!!!
The music is from dear old Bach and the pouch is from Lowepro (very nice indeed)
Cheers ...Q

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a great video ... a real joy to watch. And great shooting, too. Lovely scenery ....

Cheers ..... Charles
Thank you very much Charles!! :) Filmed in the outskirts of Lisbon, in lovely Sintra.

Cheers ...Q

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello SlingshotForum friends!!
It is still good weather around these parts. So, I took a chance on a "hunt" for feral cans the other day and, guess what ...I caught a few ones :D
Just make this small video in a tribute to this forum, it's members and all the slingshot maniacs out there!! Nothing fancy...
Hope you have fun watching!!
Cheers ...Q

May I had that, for reasons of honesty among slingshooters, the first can in the video (10 meters) was shot at first try. the last 2 also. The ones in the middle took a little longer (5th or 6th try) Well, no one is perfect :D

Cheers ...Q

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
this needs to be moved by a mod to the hunting section . i dont want anybody getting offended by the aluminum skin gore and bloody corn syrup . nice shots ! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Quercusuber

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
this needs to be moved by a mod to the hunting section . i dont want anybody getting offended by the aluminum skin gore and bloody corn syrup . nice shots ! :thumbsup:
i think he killed a couple bacteria by spilling the soda i am so offended, you have no idea how it feels to be drown by soda

feels so sticky

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Ah, the demise of cans listening to a baroque piano sonata. Very nice shooting Q-man, and a well thought out video. We almost got a shot of your face there. Perhaps one day we shall see the master behind the slingshot excellence. Um dia a piedosa senhor.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts