Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
So I mentioned to my family I'd like some slingshots and assorted accessories for Christmas. I figured at least one of them might by me something. I didn't expect them all to buy me SS gear though! Suffice it to say, I was very happy with my Christmas gifts.

My wife bought me a Chinese style looped frame I've been eyeballing on Amazon. I've shot about 50 rounds with it so far, and it's performing like a champ. The tubes that come with it are pretty standard (two sets), but the frame is sturdy and fits in my hand well. I also received a Scout (yet to be shot), 100 1/4" steel, 750 3/8" steel, and about 1,000 clay eco-friendly pellets for hikes and stump shooting! I'm not going to have enough tin cans to handle this quantity!

I hope everyone here on the forum had a wonderful Christmas, wherever you are. Happy slinging!

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,165 Posts
Nice! I have that same Looped Frame Sling. I cannot admit that I shoot it the most because of a long standing fued my family has with China. However, it still shoots like a champ for me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Excellent gifts, Mikey!

I believe family and friends are just happy to see us happy... and that means ammo, frames, and targets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts