·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Very Interesting!!!! -- Tex-Shooter

·
Resigned
5,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Fro, since the entire event is composed of Latex there are some rules that apply. No BlowBacks will occur if you use smooth slick steel ball and one at a time, no loading the pouch with several BBs because they will not all have the opportunity to clear the pouch and it's return to sender. No rocks, No glass tracer ammo or marbles because they grab onto the Latex and you might lose a tooth. No ammo of the size you have to stuff in for a fit, but a loose fit is fine. I had thought on a pocket that once snapped turns inside out to completely empty but you would have to reverse the pocket each time and that would take a second or two. But, I will make the pocket a bt more cone shaped which would be smaller at the bottom. I might add that I favor using 5/16 steel ball for most of my shooting. There are many possibilities with the ZIP type shooter. I do like the one single band and nothing has to be lined up, it already is and once you pull it and line it up it is there. If the possibility exsists I would like to perfect this a bit more but still in the experimental part of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.