Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,990 Posts
It is a rather unique design. But my tastes run to more plain slingshots ... it is a bit too fancy for me. It looks like it is suitable only for tubes, and would not take flat bands. However, I am sure there are many who would like it.

Cheers ... Charles

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts
looks like slingshot bling for a bratz type of person . sorry alyouge, not my thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a rather unique design. But my tastes run to more plain slingshots ... it is a bit too fancy for me. It looks like it is suitable only for tubes, and would not take flat bands. However, I am sure there are many who would like it.

Cheers ... Charles
You are right! is design for tubes!
In china, tubes is very [background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Popular![/background]

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
I smell a salesman.
you nose is very good!
[/quote]i think we all smelled the same salesman, now that we have the truth, please do not make any further posts of this nature or i will just pull the posts before you are given any consideration.

·
8,259 Posts
i was 99.9% sure it was a salesman or some sort of spam, but since he didnt link a site and just showed a pic, i held my judgement . if he or any other slingshot pimp would just came straight out and say that he would like our opinion on a sales item of his and if he could post it, then id be alright with it .

Reactions: Rapier

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
i was 99.9% sure it was a salesman or some sort of spam, but since he didnt link a site and just showed a pic, i held my judgement . if he or any other slingshot pimp would just came straight out and say that he would like our opinion on a sales item of his and if he could post it, then id be alright with it .
honesty does go a long way. its not that bad looking, i could wear it next to my extra large diamond studded clock necklace, it would set off my stainless teeth nicely.

·
8,259 Posts
newcon, i accidently misread your response, i forgot the "l" in the word clock . i was like "
" at first, i couldnt believe what i just read, and then i was "
" , my [email protected]@ery holds no bounds.

·
8,259 Posts
my mind ?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks like a dankung and a bedazzlers offspring, it would look better without the bling

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
newcon, i accidently misread your response, i forgot the "l" in the word clock . i was like "
" at first, i couldnt believe what i just read, and then i was "
" , my [email protected]@ery holds no bounds.
I second the above... I miss read the work clock also

shiny disco balls....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts