Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a couple ash naturals i just finished up. The "refined" one i scavenged from an ash branch that came down in a storm. the rugged one just doesn't get any simpler than that, reminds of the first slingshot that we can proabably all remember, this one i harvested while trimming a few branches from our ash trees along with several others.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Both look like fine shooters. The one w/o bark could always have the forks shortened a bit, if you are not satisfied with the performance.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Really nice naturals, great work. I hope you have as much fun shooting them as you did making them and i love the rubber band chains

·
Banned
385 Posts
here are a couple ash naturals i just finished up. The "refined" one i scavenged from an ash branch that came down in a storm. the rugged one just doesn't get any simpler than that, reminds of the first slingshot that we can proabably all remember, this one i harvested while trimming a few branches from our ash trees along with several others.

105_6132.jpg

105_6135.jpg
To thinks where you came from buddy ! And yes I was lurking lol .

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, it is amazing what 4 years can do. I think i have both of those in my "rework" pile if i ever get time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.