Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Bro I'm not jumping in with info to be a deuch it's just well skarrd asked what it was so I gave what I knew to be correct 馃憡馃幆馃挋馃憤馃憣馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩
I know you aren't brother! Sorry to be short I'm busy as hell this week! But your info is spot on. Mainly they use cactus juice or stabilizing resin which is different from epoxy

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Bro I'm not jumping in with info to be a deuch it's just well skarrd asked what it was so I gave what I knew to be correct 馃憡馃幆馃挋馃憤馃憣馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩
Oh and I know you use those little sanding disc. I just picked up this brand and they are far superior to the sandpaper that comes with the drums not sure what you use but I like these the best so far!
Hand Automotive tire Finger Thumb Home appliance

Registered
Oh and I know you use those little sanding disc. I just picked up this brand and they are far superior to the sandpaper that comes with the drums not sure what you use but I like these the best so far! View attachment 368863
Buddy I use the cheaper ones there for nails because you seam to get more of a variation in grits 馃幆馃挋馃憡馃幆馃憤馃憣

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Buddy I use the cheaper ones there for nails because you seam to get more of a variation in grits 馃幆馃挋馃憡馃幆馃憤馃憣
I feel that! I just noticed I run through quite a few pads when finishing and these seem to have a longer life. I just had issues with my last cheap purchase, the grits were labeled wrong haha I was like wth is going on then I noticed that and compared them and sure enough there were several like that.

Registered
Thanks my friend,i hae been looking it up online,very cool processes,i have known the term-knife scale materials-but never looked at the process,before.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts